ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: VCD/MPEG1 does only play the left channel  (อ่าน 6789 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

nobbie

• บุคคลทั่วไป
VCD/MPEG1 does only play the left channel
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 1 เมษายน 2007, 19:31:39 น. »
Sawadee khrab!

recently I got some VCD's from USA/Taiwan (U-Best Series). I put them into Extreme Karaoke as usual. Now I mention, that Extreme Karaoke always plays only the left channel. I tried to define VOCAL_CHANNEL=NONE or RIGHT, but as I switch between left or right (Stereo or Mono left), nothing happens. I never get the voice heard.  ???

All other VCD files for xample from Thailand do not have this problem.

If I play the same file with an xternal player (for xample WinDVD), I can switch between the voices just normally. The voice is indeed on the right channel   :'(

I remember that I had some VCD's from Phillipines that had strange multiplex coding. But for these here, information about the MPEG file (.DAT) shows as information that its coded Stereo.

Can anybody help me please? I am very frustrated about that. All versions of Extreme, including AllinOne do not allow the channel switching. One of the VCD's has the Voice Channel LEFT, and therefore, for this I cannot switch off the voic at all...  :(  Thank you in advance!

Kind regards to you all  :)   

nobbie

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: VCD/MPEG1 does only play the left channel
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: วันที่ 1 เมษายน 2007, 21:48:49 น. »
I analyzed the file with vcdeasy and it said 'Dual Channel'. So the other tools did not work correctly and I have the old Dual Channel problem. Is there a way Extreme can support this next time? Or anybody has an idea how to convert those files to Stereo?

ออฟไลน์ พ.พล

• คณะบริหาร
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
  • กระทู้: 4289
  • 3C0542C6, 4A95C3D5 [x-men]
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 เมษายน 2007, 14:39:16 น. »
 :-\ :-\
เหอ.. เหอ.. Version ปะกิดมาอีกแว้ว..
อยากตอบให้แต่ภาษาปะกิดได้เกรด 1 (D) อ่ะ..
 :P :P ::) ::)

chollathee

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 เมษายน 2007, 15:10:43 น. »
Send your file to x-men's mail. ;D

nobbie

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 เมษายน 2007, 16:14:49 น. »
 ??? 30MB? Not a good idea. I think Thai people may run in this trouble, too. VCD's from Taiwan tc. may be coded as Dual Channel. Extreme Karaoke should support this. Instead of Stereo and Left/Right it should offer Channel1/Channel2 as any other DVD-Player software does, too.

Could that be possible please?  :angel:

Any ideas to convert my files to Stereo?

chollathee

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 เมษายน 2007, 16:18:06 น. »
Ah...

Can you upload file to free ftp server?

http://www.rapidshare.com/

or another...

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 เมษายน 2007, 16:38:00 น. »
You Can Use This Winzip for 30 meg And you go to Upload Exam www.sendspace.com or ct.

กรวัฒน์

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 เมษายน 2007, 22:30:13 น. »
ก็เป็นธรรมดาของไฟร์คาราโอแกะ

nobbie

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 เมษายน 2007, 23:56:25 น. »
Ok, here it is: http://rapidshare.com/files/23994617/V4200.UBS.html  Please rename the file suffix UBS to DAT. Play it with (for xample) Powerdvd. The singers voice will be on the right. Play it with Extreme Karaoke - there will be no voice. This happens because the file is coded Dual Channel. From Taiwan and Phillipine there are much of those files. Karaoke business user will need them, because 'Farang' and perhaps Thai want to sing in English, too  ;D

For Karaoke itself, its not a big problem, if the voice is missing. But there are files with the voice on the left. Playing them with Extreme results in not being able to switch off the voice.

Please let me know what you think about it.  And sorry again for the nglish language. In about 10 years, I may be able to write in ไทย  ;D ;D

chollathee

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: วันที่ 3 เมษายน 2007, 08:49:31 น. »
หลังจากตรวจสอบแล้ว ได้ความว่าดังนี้ครับ...

nobbie

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 เมษายน 2007, 18:29:48 น. »
ทำอย่างในดีครับ ???

nobbie

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: วันที่ 9 เมษายน 2007, 16:44:31 น. »
ไม่มีคำตอบอีกแล้ว  :(

ออฟไลน์ rachade

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ระดับ 3
  • กระทู้: 104
  • HL#:348E2507และ5DE684A6
« ตอบกลับ #12 เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2007, 11:53:46 น. »
เวลาเล่นในมีเสียงหรือไม่มีเสียงนักร้อง(Voice or no Voice when you play it)

nobbie

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #13 เมื่อ: วันที่ 14 เมษายน 2007, 17:10:23 น. »
I found out, that this problem is located in Microsoft's DirectX. They don't support it and they are to blame. DVD player software in general analyzes the file and plays it with other internal tools. Therefore: No solution, have to playwith xternal player and write to Microsoft.  :(
Developers here, please have a look to Tricerasoft's Swift Elite Pro Karaoke Software. They are able to fade videos. That would be a nice feature for Extreme, too  ;)