ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: English  (อ่าน 37316 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
English
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 สิงหาคม 2007, 00:00:38 น. »
Dear Users, i come from germany and work with xtreme karaoke. I have many questions. Who cant help me in nglish? I cant speak thai.
Thanks alot!
Michael

poom

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: English
« ตอบกลับ #1 เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 สิงหาคม 2007, 02:07:58 น. »
เอากะเขาหน่อย.....จะรู้เรื่องไม๊เนี่ย

(I user Thai Translator)

ผมพูดภาษาอังกฤษไม่เก่ง แต่อาจช่วยคุณได้
I [ hair ] speaks English not xcellent , but , might help you ,

tell your problem , come to ,

BusyNet

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 สิงหาคม 2007, 02:46:07 น. »
Hi, Michael Krause nice to see u here. Welcome to Xtreme Karaoke forum(Thailand). May i help u, please tell us, what is your problem?

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 สิงหาคม 2007, 06:56:06 น. »
O.K I'm ready to answer your ploblem  ;D

nimitmai

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 สิงหาคม 2007, 08:01:48 น. »
พอดีว่าจะถามพี่น้องอยู่เชียวครัีบ ที่ทำงานผมเขาเริ่มใช้ภาษาอังกฤษในการติดต่อสื่อสาร
( เจ้านายเป็นคนฝรั่ง ) จึงอยากถามว่า มีใครเคยใช้ โปรแกรมแปลประโยคภาษาไทย-อังกฤษ-ไทย
บ้างครับ ที่เป็นตัวเจ๋ง ๆ อ่ะ่ จะเอามาใช้ส่วนตัวภาษาก็ไม่ค่อยจะแข็ง แรงก็ไม่ค่อยมี บางทีคุย
กับเจ้านาย กว่าจะรู้เรื่องมือไม้เมื่อยไปหมดเลยครับ

??? ??? ที่ดูไว้ตอนนี้ Sentence Translator ของ บ.เนชั่นซอฟท์ ( 390 บาท )

อาจารย์ภูม ท่านผู้ใหญ่บ้าน หรือท่านใดก็ได้ช่วยบอกผมหน่อยครับ
ขอบคุณมากครับผม

« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: วันที่ 28 สิงหาคม 2007, 08:16:25 น. โดย nimitmai »

vendetta

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #5 เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 สิงหาคม 2007, 08:09:59 น. »
 :D เอาล่ะวุ้ย ... Xtreme จะโกอินเตอร์ล่ะคราวเนี้ย ... เฮอ ๆ ๆ  :laugh:

ออฟไลน์ อู๊ด โคจร

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
  • กระทู้: 6842
  • You'll never drunk alone
« ตอบกลับ #6 เมื่อ: วันที่ 28 สิงหาคม 2007, 12:22:10 น. »
This is a book ;D ;D ;D

poom

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #7 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 00:04:30 น. »
 ;D  Hi, Michael Krause

;D what is your problem?

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #8 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 00:56:23 น. »
Sawadi krap and hello to all,

thanks alot for your message. This make me happy.  ;D ;D

A.) Yes, Vendetta,  many people in urope use xtreme-karaoke. we have many Thais in urope and many Karaoke-Bars. But most they dont have internet. Also, i try to help them.

B.) For Thai-English-Thai i catch: http://english-thai-dictionary.com/
and for Thai-German: http://www.clickthai.de/_LEXIKON/lex.html
Maybe is something for you nimitmai ?

In this time i have 1 license from x-men for xtreme karaoke. This works fine.
I work with songs from NCN + VCD + mpg-files. I have nearly 25.000 songs (most thai + nglish). Here i have many computers to test (with soundcard SB audigy + xtern soundmodule). Problem is, that i have xtrem karaoke only on 1 computer and cant test good.

So... here my first questions:

1.) I need more licenses for me and friends here. X-men told me from -mail, that him want do something other from style to licence. What i can do? I wait long time? Maybe it give other way but i dont know it? All from my friends work with All-in-One in this time. But they want change. Money is not the problem. But from way to licence is to hard for urope. And here is normaly to change many time computer-hardware.

2.) I have problem with soundfonts. I test now build9_b3. This works better. But i dont happy with sound. I here from GM Thai Mix 3.9 ? Where i become the newest and best soundfonts? The perfect attitude?

3.) Program is written in nglish but all Guidance is in thai. Have some peoples it in nglish?

4.) In urope peoples have most windows XP SP2 in german or nglish. Noone have the Thai/english version same in Thailand. I have problem with songlist. Here I dont see Thai letter separating only confused indications. With the selection of the Songs has I Thai + nglish. Here iseverything ok. Maybe it give a way ?

Ohhhh my god.... i hope this it not to much.... thanks for your answer and help.

Khop khun maak krap

Michael

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #9 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 06:39:42 น. »
Answer  ;D
1.If you need more licenses You can buy Xt karaoke 500 Bath per 3 license Or Per three Computer.If you need Many License Please contact Mr.x-men
2.Soundfont GM Thai Mix V3.xx Contact C-Cewservice
            http://www.karaoke-soft.com/smf/index.php?topic=19.0
   Soundfont Mix GM_Edit V.xx  Contact Me
            http://www.karaoke-soft.com/smf/index.php?topic=648.0
And the free load GM Thai Mix V3.8  This time for Load 00.00AM-07.00AM only [ time in thai ]
http://www.karaoke-soft.com/smf/index.php?topic=553.0
3.Don't have sir!! and I think in coming soon If the Xtreme karaoke Go to inter Many times.
4.Oh.oo.....Ohh .. O.K this's problem to say mr.xmen And dit about playlist at the next time
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 06:43:22 น. โดย ผู้ใหญ่บ้านฯ »

ออฟไลน์ winai

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ระดับ 3
  • กระทู้: 129
  • 440986D9 x-men
« ตอบกลับ #10 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 13:18:41 น. »
Oh.... :o  :o  :o

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #11 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 15:54:55 น. »
Thanks alot for fast answer ผู้ใหญ่บ้านฯ,

1.) 6 months ago I received a test license from x-men. For this I had to send the License.dat and received the key by E-Mail. This runs only on a computer and the hardware cannot not be xchanged. What you mean with: You can buy Xt karaoke 500 Bath per 3 license Or Per three Computer ??? What is the difference?

2.) Now i work with GM Thai Mix 3.6; it is not so fine; my thai wife say, the sound is artificial and unclear (not professionally); i will download and test today GM Thai Mix V3.8; What is the best Soundfont for Thai Songs? And how is the correct attitude into xtremes Karaoke?

3.) OK, thanks for infomation; i will wait.

4.) OK, i hope from next version; i will wait.

NEW 5.) It would be simpler for me to send only one time money to Thailand and to receive then the Software and the Soundfonts. I would like to then install and use the software for 5 or 6 computers without constantly the License.dat to dispatch and wait for the key. Can someone help me? I will pay 2.000 Baht for this all.

;D Thanks for answer again  ;D

ออฟไลน์ อู๊ด โคจร

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
  • กระทู้: 6842
  • You'll never drunk alone
« ตอบกลับ #12 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 16:17:11 น. »
Thanks alot for fast answer ผู้ใหญ่บ้านฯ,

1.) 6 months ago I received a test license from x-men. For this I had to send the License.dat and received the key by E-Mail. This runs only on a computer and the hardware cannot not be xchanged. What you mean with: You can buy Xt karaoke 500 Bath per 3 license Or Per three Computer ??? What is the difference?You can install in both way.(3 computer or 3 times in 1 computer) It's same ffect.

2.) Now i work with GM Thai Mix 3.6; it is not so fine; my thai wife say, the sound is artificial and unclear (not professionally); i will download and test today GM Thai Mix V3.8; What is the best Soundfont for Thai Songs? And how is the correct attitude into xtremes Karaoke?Please waiting for Cew Service staff to give you for best answer.

3.) OK, thanks for infomation; i will wait.

4.) OK, i hope from next version; i will wait.

NEW 5.) It would be simpler for me to send only one time money to Thailand and to receive then the Software and the Soundfonts. I would like to then install and use the software for 5 or 6 computers without constantly the License.dat to dispatch and wait for the key. Can someone help me? I will pay 2.000 Baht for this all.It difficult to do like that, because the Extream was designed to verify license key by Mother Board and Hard disk of computer check.So you must be install this software and create the "License.dat" after that send it
to Mr.X-men and wait for reply.By the way i think you can consult with him by face to face
for special case might be possible.

;D Thanks for answer again  ;D

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #13 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 16:58:01 น. »
O.K the answer from Mr.อู๊ด โคจร That all right.

MaxSeeD

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #14 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 17:48:33 น. »
อ้างถึง
1.) 6 months ago I received a test license from x-men. For this I had to send the License.dat and received the key by E-Mail. This runs only on a computer and the hardware cannot not be xchanged. What you mean with: You can buy Xt karaoke 500 Bath per 3 license Or Per three Computer  What is the difference?You can install in both way.(3 computer or 3 times in 1 computer) It's same ffect.

May I correct this answer = We recommended that you should install x-treme karaoke in drive D:/. If you do this you will get 3 computers to install and you need to do the same way to get License for ach. Then Everytime you format drive C:/ or re-install new windows...you can run x-treme from drive D:/ without requesting new license on that computer ,sir.All of the above you just buy x-treme 500 one time only!!!!

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #15 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 17:57:17 น. »
Hi ผู้ใหญ่บ้านฯ and อู๊ด โคจร and all other,

thanks again...

1.) OK... understand

2.) ok; i am waiting. Maybe you can contact Cew Service for me?

5.) ok; i contact x-men from -mail already. i hope him answer fast. will see, what him speak. Maybe we found way together, that i must pay only one time to thailand for software and best soundfonts.

MaxSeeD

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #16 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 17:59:40 น. »
อ้างถึง
NEW 5.) It would be simpler for me to send only one time money to Thailand and to receive then the Software and the Soundfonts. I would like to then install and use the software for 5 or 6 computers without constantly the License.dat to dispatch and wait for the key. Can someone help me? I will pay 2.000 Baht for this all.

Sir, if your wife is Thai may be somebody in this webboard can help you. Thailand has many karaoke's books that contain the song list. You don't have to type the song, You can put only number for that song- or if you mean your computer can't read thai font, you have to install all suport East-Asain language...Hope you happy with x-treme... ;D

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #17 เมื่อ: วันที่ 29 สิงหาคม 2007, 20:38:08 น. »
hi จอมยุทธเจ้าสำราญ ;

license: thanks for this information; i will do it in next installation; I hope, i
become other way for installation from x-men (more asy);

song list: the song list (book) is not the problem now; i mean the song data manager -> here i dont see thai (only confused indications); i have all thai fonts and all thai supports in my computer; i can write thai and all other programs are ok; I think, this have to do with UNICODE in NON WINDOWS programs?

and: my wife speak thai and like to sing (same all thai peoples) but dont understand from computer-words; this is my problem (she learn now little)

thanks for understandig and help.... ;D

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #18 เมื่อ: วันที่ 30 สิงหาคม 2007, 14:45:22 น. »
thanks alot มานพ, you have right (i test it) ... but then i see some confused indications; If I change verything to Thai, is go... but then i have problems with all other programs, because see THAI in all NOT UNICODE programs; this is not the best way...

--> maybe in next version from xtreme karaoke can programming the song list manager in UNICODE???

ออฟไลน์ x-men

• ผู้พัฒนาโปรแกรม
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
  • กระทู้: 4840
« ตอบกลับ #19 เมื่อ: วันที่ 30 สิงหาคม 2007, 14:57:54 น. »
thanks alot มานพ, you have right (i test it) ... but then i see some confused indications; If I change verything to Thai, is go... but then i have problems with all other programs, because see THAI in all NOT UNICODE programs; this is not the best way...

--> maybe in next version from xtreme karaoke can programming the song list manager in UNICODE???

Windows 9x and Windows Me not support UNICODE !!!
in next release maybe UNICODE support.
wait for a while.   ;D ;D ;D

chollathee

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #20 เมื่อ: วันที่ 30 สิงหาคม 2007, 16:03:49 น. »
เรียนท่าน x-men หรือผู้ดูแลบอร์ด SMF ทุกท่าน...

เข้าไปแก้ไขไฟล์ /httpdocs/Themes/default/languages/index.english.php หรือไฟล์อื่น ๆ ที่ต้องการ

แล้วเปลี่ยน
โค๊ด: [Select]
$txt['lang_character_set'] = 'ISO-8859-1';
เป็น
$txt['lang_character_set'] = 'ISO-8859-11';

แค่นี้ก็สามารถอ่านไทยหรืออังกฤษหรือภาษาอื่นได้แล้วครับ เพราะ TIS-620 หรือ ISO-8859-11 (รหัสภาษาไทย) ก็รองรับภาษาหลัก ๆ อื่น ๆ ด้วยเหมือนกัน...

เหตุผลน่าจะมาจาก คนที่เลือกเมนูเป็นภาษาอื่น ๆ จะอ่านตัวไทยเป็นตัวขยะครับ ทำให้ไม่น่าดูเท่าไหร่...

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Hi!!Mr.C-Cewservice
« ตอบกลับ #21 เมื่อ: วันที่ 30 สิงหาคม 2007, 16:36:13 น. »
เรียนท่าน x-men หรือผู้ดูแลบอร์ด SMF ทุกท่าน...

เข้าไปแก้ไขไฟล์ /httpdocs/Themes/default/languages/index.english.php หรือไฟล์อื่น ๆ ที่ต้องการ

แล้วเปลี่ยน
$txt['lang_character_set'] = 'ISO-8859-1';
เป็น
$txt['lang_character_set'] = 'ISO-8859-11';

แค่นี้ก็สามารถอ่านไทยหรืออังกฤษหรือภาษาอื่นได้แล้วครับ เพราะ TIS-620 หรือ ISO-8859-11 (รหัสภาษาไทย) ก็รองรับภาษาหลัก ๆ อื่น ๆ ด้วยเหมือนกัน...

เหตุผลน่าจะมาจาก คนที่เลือกเมนูเป็นภาษาอื่น ๆ จะอ่านตัวไทยเป็นตัวขยะครับ ทำให้ไม่น่าดูเท่าไหร่...

Hi!! Mr.C-Cewservice

What and Where is for Edit about Red text ? I'm not understand ? :angel:
Or For x-men only

chollathee

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: Oh...I'm sorry Mr.Beaw
« ตอบกลับ #22 เมื่อ: วันที่ 30 สิงหาคม 2007, 16:52:13 น. »
Hi!! Mr.C-Cewservice

What and Where is for Edit about Red text ? I'm not understand ? :angel:
Or For x-men only

Oh...I'm sorry Mr.Beaw...

Those quote message in red color for x-men or webmaster only...

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #23 เมื่อ: วันที่ 30 สิงหาคม 2007, 17:01:51 น. »
มานพ, thx for your help... i will test it

ผู้ใหญ่บ้านฯ, x-men, i think, this information is only for x.men; it concerns for the nglishe attitude for the board ??

x-men, thx for information.. i will wait... please check your -mail!! I need help about licenses!

C-CEW SERVICE, please help me about soundfonts....

and i will be happy, if we can make this board for nglish peoples too. I think, many peoples outside from thailand be interested about this software too.

general information: Many time this homepage is xtrem slowly. Sometimes i wait about more then 5 minutes for new site. I have DSL 16.000 speed here. Have more peoples this problem?

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #24 เมื่อ: วันที่ 30 สิงหาคม 2007, 17:38:40 น. »

general information: Many time this homepage is xtrem slowly. Sometimes i wait about more then 5 minutes for new site. I have DSL 16.000 speed here. Have more peoples this problem?

I'm use ADSL 1 Gig From TT&T Sevice .Speed Very fast. Because I 'm live in Sukhothai .that's People Use ADSL little.