ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: English  (อ่าน 37318 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: English
« ตอบกลับ #50 เมื่อ: วันที่ 31 สิงหาคม 2007, 21:42:27 น. »
OK verybody.... now i will make a summary...

x-men: maybe you can make your board in nglish too??? (maybe own range) so is so hard for me the operation of the Boardes in thai to understand.

x.men: your website is to slowly !!! Perhaps only outside of Thailand? But not only me have this problem (see: Ananc). Can you do something here?

C-CEW SERVICE: The Download of your Soundfonts did not function. Can you do something here? Please help me!!!

อาผู้ใหญ่: Thank you for your assistance. I tested the mp3. At present I work with GM ThaiMix 3.6. I hear a large difference with the songs: Subaru and Lemon Tree. Here the quality of your files is so much better. With the Song: ปากอย่างใจอย่าง I have the feeling that it is little worse. The others are rather quivalent good. What you think huaywangnong_man ???

In next day i will buy more licenses and soundfonts. I hope i become help about the perfect attitude??? In this time I do not know the difference between the Soundfonts. Who can help me here???

Last days i learn so much about this software and thaifonts. Thanks alot to all.

So i be happy to become help here. In next days i will go in one thai-diskothek and any thai-karaoke bars in Germany Berlin to promote xtreme karaoke and soundfonts.

I hope, that more peoples around the world work with this program and we can speak here in nglish too.

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #51 เมื่อ: วันที่ 1 กันยายน 2007, 07:43:43 น. »

1.]In next day i will buy more licenses and soundfonts. I hope i become help about the perfect attitude??? In this time I do not know the difference between the Soundfonts. Who can help me here???

2.]Last days i learn so much about this software and thaifonts. Thanks alot to all.

3.]So i be happy to become help here. In next days i will go in one thai-diskothek and any thai-karaoke bars in Germany Berlin to promote xtreme karaoke and soundfonts.

I hope, that more peoples around the world work with this program and we can speak here in nglish too.

1.]Everybody can help you alway.
2.]O.K thx,
3.]Thank you for information and promote Xtreme karaoke and Soundfont.  ;D

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: English... Hi!! Mr.Manop
« ตอบกลับ #52 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 กันยายน 2007, 12:49:01 น. »
อาผู้ใหญ่ I want to hear Hotel Califonia (The Eagle) Could you do its for me?

What is that a Version ?.....   :angel: :angel:
And I'm record Hotel Califonia in thai that call "Mi-Da" for you here  ;D

Listen here ----> http://depositfiles.com/files/1652609

I hope you ver seen her ....

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: English... Hi!! Mr.Manop
« ตอบกลับ #53 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 กันยายน 2007, 14:13:15 น. »
the Thai NorthEast style version (ram-zing),do you have that?  ;D
I have one Song That name is โปงลางบรรเลง หง่ะ!!  ;D

ออฟไลน์ อู๊ด โคจร

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
  • กระทู้: 6842
  • You'll never drunk alone
« ตอบกลับ #54 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 กันยายน 2007, 15:36:59 น. »
อ่า........จากเยอรมัน  รู้สึกจะเริ่ม อ่วย ไปทางบ้านผมแล้วนะครับ   อิๆๆๆ

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #55 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 กันยายน 2007, 15:43:43 น. »
อ่า........จากเยอรมัน  รู้สึกจะเริ่ม อ่วย ไปทางบ้านผมแล้วนะครับ   อิๆๆๆ
Please Speak nglish for People around the world

Thx,...i..i..i... ;D

ออฟไลน์ อู๊ด โคจร

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
« ตอบกลับ #56 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 กันยายน 2007, 16:03:50 น. »
Please Speak nglish for People around the world

Thx,...i..i..i... ;D
Oh! I'm sorry. I ลืมคราว,
I think,This topic will go to sea again. Haaaaaaaa

MaxSeeD

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #57 เมื่อ: วันที่ 2 กันยายน 2007, 19:24:04 น. »
อ้างถึง
So i be happy to become help here. In next days i will go in one thai-diskothek and any thai-karaoke bars in Germany Berlin to promote xtreme karaoke and soundfonts.

. ;D....That's a good news our webboard specially for Khun X-Men and  C-CEW SERVICE..... ;D

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #58 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 กันยายน 2007, 20:02:31 น. »
Hello to all, unfortunately I have still no answer of the Soundfonts of C-CEW service.

I would like to arrange now a reference system with an Standard-Notebook to promote.

Therefore still some questions:

1.) I want buy an xternal Soundcard (USB) (maybe Creative Soundblaster SURROUND 5.1 ???) Other Recommendations for xternal Soundcard?

2.) I think i need a short Mixer and Microfon? Recommendations? What is important?

3.) Then i need help about Soundfonts. What i have to do? I need one or more Soundfonts? What is the best?

4.) How is the best attitudes about Sound?

I know, all these topics have it already treated in the board. But unfortunately I cannot read these information. So, I ask for tips and assistance.

Thanks alot to all users.

ออฟไลน์ ทินกรณ์แมน

• คณะก่อการ
  • ระดับ 5
  • กระทู้: 1798
  • HL#440A42CE(wolverine)
« ตอบกลับ #59 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 กันยายน 2007, 20:44:36 น. »
might give a wellinformed , about the thing that you wants to are a person answers
 ;D ;D ;D

I [ hair ] is unskillful about soundfont ,
 please wait for , xpert ,
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ออฟไลน์ อู๊ด โคจร

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
« ตอบกลับ #60 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 กันยายน 2007, 20:54:26 น. »
Hello to all, unfortunately I have still no answer of the Soundfonts of C-CEW service.

I would like to arrange now a reference system with an Standard-Notebook to promote.

Therefore still some questions:

1.) I want buy an xternal Soundcard (USB) (maybe Creative Soundblaster SURROUND 5.1 ???) Other Recommendations for xternal Soundcard?No need anything

2.) I think i need a short Mixer and Microfon? Recommendations? What is important?Money

3.) Then i need help about Soundfonts. What i have to do? I need one or more Soundfonts? What is the best?Mix GM & Thai Mix

4.) How is the best attitudes about Sound?It's depended on personal taste.But for me both sound font are the best in Thailand.

I know, all these topics have it already treated in the board. But unfortunately I cannot read these information. So, I ask for tips and assistance.

Thanks alot to all users.
« แก้ไขครั้งสุดท้าย: วันที่ 5 กันยายน 2007, 09:05:00 น. โดย อู๊ด โคจร »

mkking

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #61 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 กันยายน 2007, 22:09:30 น. »
Hi อู๊ด โคจร,

thanks for answer...

I can use Mix GM & Thai Mix in same time??? What i must do for it ???

tharachdx

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #62 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 กันยายน 2007, 22:43:44 น. »
Answer
2.) I think i need a short Mixer and Microfon? Recommendations? What is important?

You should be use Mini Mixer type All In One [ have EQ.Fx Build in] And The microphone I use "Shure SM58" from Maxico

http://www.equipmentemporium.com/behringer.htm

ออฟไลน์ อู๊ด โคจร

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
« ตอบกลับ #63 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 กันยายน 2007, 23:01:43 น. »
Hi อู๊ด โคจร,

thanks for answer...

I can use Mix GM & Thai Mix in same time???No you must be select only one type at a time but you can chance at any time as you like 
What i must do for it ??? Buy it

ออฟไลน์ อู๊ด โคจร

• ลงทะเบียน HL
  • ขี้โม้ระดับสุดยอด
« ตอบกลับ #64 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 กันยายน 2007, 23:08:21 น. »

Oh I'm sorry I miss understand about your question.
All right the answer from ผู้ใหญ่บ้าน is correct.

MaxSeeD

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #65 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 กันยายน 2007, 23:12:19 น. »
อ้างถึง
1.) I want buy an xternal Soundcard (USB) (maybe Creative Soundblaster SURROUND 5.1 ) Other Recommendations for xternal Soundcard?

If you work with Xtreme and you'v already got Soundfont. Do nothing with sound card,sir.
The new Xtreme version can split out many MIDI channels. You may need mini mixer to adjust( fine tuning) the sound quality for ach channel and microphonr for singer...

MaxSeeD

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #66 เมื่อ: วันที่ 4 กันยายน 2007, 23:26:44 น. »
อ้างถึง
3.) Then i need help about Soundfonts. What i have to do? I need one or more Soundfonts? What is the best?

. ;D..You have to try or test by yourself, for me GM ThaiMix v3.9 is the best now..... ;D...

continue contact with khun C-CEW service..... ;D

อ้างถึง
4.) How is the best attitudes about Sound?

If you mean --> how to manage the sound for your xisting notebook....Can you discribe your notebook specification? Then many people can guide you... :D :D

MaxSeeD

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #67 เมื่อ: วันที่ 5 กันยายน 2007, 04:41:21 น. »
อ้างถึง
In next day i will buy more licenses and soundfonts. I hope i become help about the perfect attitude??? In this time I do not know the difference between the Soundfonts. Who can help me here???

Khun Michael Krause ...Let's start with the simple way for the next computer... :D

1. Install X-treme karaoke version 1.0 build 8 final ( get license-->Import songs-->operate the program without upgrading version and use the default sound device)

2. upgrade sound quality by using soundfont...( using X-treme karaoke to play soundfont)
   2.1 You have to install Virtual MIDI cable ( download Maple VMCv356--->  www.hurchalla.com/MapleVMCv356.zip )
    2.1-1 Install Maple VMCv356 by following the step until finish then reboot your computer and back to windows.
     2.1-2 Start running X-treme karaoke Then right click on the program--> Option ->Sound Device
   MIDI OUT 1-->select Maple Midi Out : Port 1
   MIDI OUT 2-->leave the program selected
   Soundfont 1--> Load the soundfont from the directory that you have ->Ex GM Thai Mix v3.6h.sf2
   Soundfont 2-->Leave it blank
   Device Type--> Select = Midi out 1
   Midi Reset--> Soundfont
   Transpose Key--> Player Tune
   Enable the sound at the right bottom
   Ok to close this window...

I only did it this way(but I'v got GM ThaiMix v3.9) and I am very happy with the sound and wish you will be the same... ;D  ;D..Let's try...

Also Need verybody to correct this too if I am wrong.... ;D